Looking for a delicious and easy snack that can be made in your Ninja Airfryer? These bacon and cheese turnovers are the perfect choice!
With only a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have these tasty treats ready in no time.
So why wait? Let’s get cooking!
Before we begin, let’s make sure we’ve got everything we need:
- 1 x Jus-Rol’s ready rolled Puff Pastry Sheet
- 1 x Pack bacon
- 1 x Egg
- 1 Handful grated cheddar cheese
- Nigella seeds (trust me, it works)
- Cut the ready made puff pastry into squares
- On each square lay a single rasher of bacon diagonally from corner to corner
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top
- Fold the two exposed corners together into the centre and pinch together.
- Brush with egg yolk
- Sprinkle Nigella seeds on top
- Air fry for 11 minutes at a temp of 180°c
. . . there is nothing more to it.
Such a simple recipe that I never had any intention to share on this website, but I get asked for details time and time again, ha.