Try this delicious recipe for Air-Fried Stuffed Chicken & Bacon! Tender chicken breasts are stuffed with a flavourful mixture of sage and onion stuffing and wrapped in streaky bacon.
The chicken is cooked in a Ninja airfryer to perfection for a satisfying meal that is sure to impress.
Let’s do this!
Before we begin, let’s make sure we’ve got everything we need:
- 4 x Chicken breasts
- 1 x Pack sage and onion stuffing mix
- 1 x Pack streaky bacon
- Carefully butterfly the chicken breasts
- Place a spoonful (or two) of sage and onion stuffing in the centre
- Fold the chicken back in half to form a breast shape again
- Wrap in streaky bacon
- Air-fry at 190°c for 19 minutes flipping half way through
. . . effortless!